The Airtame 2 offers wireless presentations from any device, digital signage for all screens, and all-in-one cloud management.
Install: Equip your TV, projector, monitor or smartboard with an Airtame 2 to make your screen smarter with cross-platform, wireless streaming. Connect the Airtame 2 via HDMI and power it with an AC adapter or optional Power Over Ethernet adapter (POE).
Present: Connect your way, with the choice between the Airtame desktop app, Google Cast, AirPlay, or Miracast.
Manage: View, update and manage all devices at once and from anywhere with the Airtame Cloud remote management platform.
Airtame Cloud Plus lets you easily and remotely manage the digital signage content displayed on your screens by Airtame2.
● Remote device and signage content management. Real-time overview and management of your Airtame devices and the signage content showing on your screens.
● Create tailored digital signage. Display images, videos, websites, schedules, room agendas, clocks, project progress and more.
● Preview content. Ensure you’re sharing the right content on screen by previewing it first in the Airtame Cloud app.
● Meeting room scheduling. Display an overview of the room booking and schedule in meeting rooms and classrooms. Fully integrated with Office 365 and G-suite meeting room calendars.
The Airtame PoE Adapter lets you power your Airtame 2 through a PoE connection over USB. Together with our Aircord and a PoE-enabled network, you have a 3-in-1 solution that powers your Airtame, connects it to your network, and plugs into your display screen’s HDMI.
● Boost network performance. Increase your network speed by up to 5 times than with the Airtame Ethernet adapter.
● No extra installation. Use your pre-existing Ethernet cable infrastructure and avoid complex electrical installation.
● Save money. Skip the expensive electrician. With PoE, you save installation and infrastructure maintenance costs.
The Airtame Ethernet adapter lets you hardwire your Airtame device for a stable network connection. The adapter plugs into the Airtame micro-usb port and allows the device to be hardwired to your network via an ethernet cable.
If you need power and a wired network connection in one, check the Airtame PoE adapter.
The Airtame power supply comes with a US/EU/UK/AU power plug providing 2.3A @ 5V.
The Airtame power adapter is required to power the Airtame. Airtame 2 cannot be powered via the USB port of a TV or a Projector.
Not necessary when Airtame PoE Adapter is used.
The Airtame power supply is a replacement accessory for the Airtame 2 device, it is already included in the box when purchasing Airtame 2.
Airtame magnetic wall mount includes a magnetic and adhesive surface providing flexible mounting options for permanent and non-permanent installations.
● Permanent installations: Use the adhesive strips of the wall mount and Aircord to permanently fix the Airtame 2 to the TV, projector or the wall beside it.
● Non-permanent installations: Use only the magnetism of the wall mount to fix the Airtame to a metallic part of the TV or projector. Remember to leave the red seal on the adhesive pads.
The Airtamer magnetic wall mount is a replacement accessory for the Airtame 2 device, it is already included in the box when purchasing Airtame 2.